Firestop tape INTU FR WRAP L is made of graphite-based material. The material swells under the influence of high temperature (about 140°C), and fills the entire space created after burned flammable systems.
INTU FR WRAP L is used for fire protection of penetrations with plastic pipes (PVC, PP, PE, HDPE, PXE / AL / PEX, PE-RT / AL / PE-RT, PP-R / AL / PP-R, PP-R GLASS) running through fire partitions.
It is also possible to protect non-flammable pipes with insulation made of synthetic Armaflex /K-flex or PE foam, penetrating floors or walls.
- protection of flammable and non-flammable pipes insulated with synthetic rubber Armaflex / K-Flex or PE foam
- fire resistance up to 240 minutes
- availability: roll length: 10, 25 or 50 meters; width: 60mm and 100mm
- installation on pipes with large diameters is possible
- easy to cut
- high swelling ratio
- ideal for installation in very tight spaces
The wall must be at least 150mm thick and have concrete, cellular concrete structure or masonry structure, with a minimum density of 600kg/m3
The floor must be at least 150mm thick and have concrete, cellular concrete structure or masonry structure, with a minimum density of 1700kg/m3
The wall must be at least 100mm thick and have a steel profile structure covered on both sides with a minimum of 2 layers of boards with a thickness of 12.5mm.