- fire resistance: 60, 120 and 240 minutes
- air flow up to 80
- maximum dimensions:
- single round grille – Ø 400 [mm];
- single rectangular grille – 600 x 600 [mm]
Firestop ventilation grilles INTU FR GRILLE are made from material that expands under the influence of temperature above 140°C. Intumescent inserts close the ventilation holes during a fire, preventing the spread of flame and smoke.
INTU FR GRILLES are installed in the ventilation holes in walls and floors. The material swelling during a fire fills the hole completely, preventing flame and smoke from entering adjacent rooms.
The wall must be at least 150mm thick and have concrete, cellular concrete structure or masonry structure, with a minimum density of 600kg/m3
The floor must be at least 150mm thick and have concrete, cellular concrete structure or masonry structure, with a minimum density of 1700kg/m3
- LZP01-02646/15/Z00NP – wall
- LZP02-02646/15/Z00NP – wall
- LZP01-01490/16/Z00NZP – wall
- LZP19-02580/16/Z00NZP – floor
- LZP34-02580/16/Z00NZP – floor