- fire resistance class up to EI 120
- installation in walls and floors
- easy installation without the use of special tools
- high flexibility
- resistance to difficult weather conditions
The flexible gap filler INTU FR EJ SEAL is composed non-flammable foams of different thicknesses, with layers of graphite-based intumescent material. During fire, the material increases its volume and forms firestop foam filling the gap. The system is very flexible, making it ideal for gaps with a high degree of displacement.
Fire retardant sealing of gaps and fire rated expansion joints in walls and floors with fire resistance class EI 120 up to 50mm gap width.
The wall must be at least 150mm thick and have concrete, cellular concrete structure or masonry structure, with a minimum density of 600kg/m3
The floor must be at least 150mm thick and have concrete, cellular concrete structure or masonry structure, with a minimum density of 1700kg/m3
- LZP03-01993/17/Z00NZP – floor
- LZP04-01993/17/Z00NZP – wall