Firestop ablative paint INTU FR COAT I is a one-component intumescent paint designed for sealing fire protection penetrations with non-flammable pipes. The coating made with this paint swells under the influence of temperature, creating a protective layer on the protected surface. The paint protects the system elements in penetrations up to fire resistance class of EI 240.
INTU FR COAT I is intended for the protection of non-flammable pipes in fire partition floors and walls.
The wall must be at least 150mm thick and have concrete, cellular concrete structure or masonry structure, with a minimum density of 600kg/m3
The floor must be at least 150mm thick and have concrete, cellular concrete structure or masonry structure, with a minimum density of 1700kg/m3
- Prior to sealing, clean the surfaces of the hole and system components from grease and other contaminants thoroughly.
- Mix the paint well before use. The paint does not require thinning.
- The space around the pipe should be filled with cement mortar or mineral wool, flush with the face of the partition.
- Cover the pipe with INTU FR COAT I with a layer of appropriate thickness and length according to Table 1.
- Cover the hole filling (mineral wool/cement mortar) with INTU FR COAT A ablative paint, overlapping the surface of the partition according to Table 1.
TRANSPORT AND STORAGE
Store in dry and cool conditions at temperatures between + 5°C and + 25°C. Shelf life as specified on the product label.