Firestop board INTU FR BOARD A is composed of a mineral wool board with a density of 150kg/m3 and a thickness of 60mm, covered on one side with ablative paint INTU FR COAT A. The product set is designed for sealing fire protection penetrations and preparing fire expansion joints with fire resistance class up to EI 240. In the fire conditions, under the influence of high temperature, endothermic reactions take place in the product. The paint absorbs heat, significantly delaying the impact of fire on structural components.
INTU FR BOARD is used for:
- fire protection of penetrations with single non-flammable pipes or groups of non-flammable pipes in floors or walls
- protection of expansion joints in floors or walls
The wall must be at least 150mm thick and have concrete, cellular concrete structure or masonry structure, with a minimum density of 600kg/m3
The floor must be at least 150mm thick and have concrete, cellular concrete structure or masonry structure, with a minimum density of 1700kg/m3
- Prior to sealing, clean the hole surface and system components from grease and other contaminants thoroughly.
- Cut the INTU FR BOARD A to the correct size.
- Place the INTU FR BOARD A in the hole/gap.
- In the case of non-flammable pipes:
- mineral wool insulation with a density of min 50kg/m3 should be placed (for exact parameters see Table 1)
- all gaps between system components and the junction of the partition with mineral wool should be filled with INTU FR COAT A.
- In the case of expansion joints, cover the mineral wool board with
NTU FR COAT A ablative paint on one side of the partition. Prepare a partition overlap min 10mm.
TRANSPORT AND STORAGE
Store in dry and cool conditions at temperatures between + 5°C and + 25°C.
Shelf life as specified on the product label.